- Model Number:ZTE ZXA10 C620
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Brand Name:ZTE
- Warranty Time:1 year
- Supply Ability7 Piece/Pieces per Week
- Lead time:Quantity(pieces)1 – 10>10Lead time (days)15To be negotiated
1. AC Power
Dual Control boards (2*SFUF or 2 SFUFS) + Dual power boards ( 1*PRAF)
Dual Control boards (2*SFUF or 2 SFUFS) + Dual power boards ( 2*PRSF)
ZTE ZXA10 C620 is a piece of 2U high compact optical access equipment. It provides two service slots and is ideal for efficient and flexible FTTx deployment, satisfying ultra-high speed and ultra-low latency access requirements, and suiting diverse scenarios including limited room space, remote coverage and low-density area scenarios.
State-of-the-art architecture and capabilities meet future requirements
Provides flexible access options including GPON, XG(S)-PON, Combo PON, and P2P.
Fully distributed architecture. Separated control and forwarding planes.
Large system switch capacity supports non-blocking switch.
|1~2||388.4 mm × 23 mm (Length × Width)||Service cards, including PON interface cards and Ethernet interface cards|
|4~5||128.9 mm × 36.5 mm (Length × Width)||Switching and control card|
|6~7||65.3 mm × 36.5 mm (Length × Width)||DC power card|
|6||132.9 mm × 36.5 mm (Length × Width)||AC power card|
|3||2 U × 129 mm (Height × Width)||Fan unit|
Largest capacity: switching capacity of 28.8T,
– Highest integration: support 16-port 10G PON and Combo PON access, It is also the industry’s first to support 16-port 25G PON and 4-port 100G PON high-density accesses.
– Strongest access capability: provides up to 36 service slots. Under the same bandwidth condition, it provides four times as much as user access capacity (or the number of access users). It is used to significantly reduce the number of device types and NEs, and hence it can simplify networking and lower TCO.
Compact design reduces room space and TCO
Provides two service slots and supports high-density PON cards.
Compact design suits diverse deployment scenarios including co-site, co-station, and outdoor cabinets. Easy to install and maintain.
Universal service cards of TITAN series dramatically reduce spare part costs.
Saves on investments in infrastructures including trunk fibers, ducts, AOs, power supplies and air conditioners, and reduces TCO.
Industry’s first 3-in-1 Combo PON
The WDM1r is embedded the optical module without affecting existing GPON services.
Supports on-demand deployment of GPON and 10G-GPON ONUs according to service development.