- Model Number:EPBD
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Brand Name:Huawei
- Use:FTTH FTTB FTTX Network
- Warranty Time:1 year
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
- Packaging Details
- Picture Example:
- Lead time:Quantity(pieces)1 – 50>50Lead time (days)15To be negotiated
Huawei EPBD Service Board is 8 port EPON interface Board for Huawei OLT Equipment like MA5608T MA5683T MA5680T.EPBD works with ONT terminal equipment to realize the OLT function of the EPON system
Huawei EPBD Service Board Product Overview
Huawei EPBD Service Board is 8 port EPON OLT interface board for MA5683T MA5680T MA5608T OLT. Huawei EPBD works with the terminal ONT (Optical Network Terminal) to implement EPON service access. Huawei EPBD Service Board takes Ethernet as a carrier, adopts a point-to-multipoint structure, and a passive optical fibre transmission method. At present, it can support 1.25Gbit / s uplink and downlink symmetrical speed, high-speed broadband, and fully meet the bandwidth needs of access network users.
The OLT product is positioned as an optical access device OLT, which supports GPON, 10G GPON, EPON, 10G EPON, and P2P access modes, and provides services such as Internet access, voice, and video. As a large, medium and small series of products, several products have a total of software platforms and service boards.
|Number of interfaces||4||4||8||8||16|
|Optical module||SFF(not pluggable))||SFP||SFP||SFP||SFP|
|Anti IP spoofing||×||√||√||√||√|
|Anti-MAC Address Spoofing||×||√||√||×||√|
|Optical channel performance monitoring||×||√||√||√||√|
|Light module light control||×||×||×||×||√|
|Temperature query and high-temperature alarm||×||√||√||√||√|
|Automatic shutdown at high temperature||×||√||√||√||√|
|Maximum number of business flows on the entire board (articles)||8184||8184||8184||8000||16368|
|Maximum number of business flows per LLID (articles)||4096||4096||4096||8000||4096|
Huawei EPBD Service Board Product Features
- 8-port high-density boards
- Support SFP pluggable optical module (PX20++ / PX20 + optical module optional)
- Maximum support of 1:64 split ratio
- Support 8k stream processing
- Support optical power detection
- Unique traffic processing technology to meet various VLAN processing needs
- use passive optical transmission technology, and the optical path separation adopts the P2MP (Point to Multiple Point) method, which supports a splitting ratio of 1:64.
- achieve a maximum access capacity of 20km.
- use timing ranging, automatic ranging, and initial ranging.
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
There are no reviews yet.